Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Oscar Valdez Can't Keep Ducking - It's Time For Him To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: Oscar Valdez Can't Keep Ducking - It's Time For Him To Fight!

Atlanta, GA - For the WBO super featherweight title, Shakur Stevenson (17-0, 9 KOs) became a two-division world champion with a tenth round stoppage of Jamel Herring (23-3, 11 KOs) at the State Farm Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur has been chasing this fight since 126! The time is NOW! Still waiting for an announcement for Colbert vs. Gutierrez! Would love to see Colbert vs. Stevenson @ 130! Brooklyn vs. Newark! Doesn't get much better than that! MAN UP!

Comment

Kid is phenomenal in the ring but he’s starting to buck they good kid image and that may come back to bite him in the behind later on. Hopefully fatherhood mellows him some because he’s coming across like he’s on the verge of being super obnoxious.

Comment

That shakur yesterday beats tf out of Valdez
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I rated Oscar highly before his failed test. Now I say, "Throw him to the tigers".

Comment

It'll be valdez-conceinco all over again. Except Stevenson doesn't have concieneo's height or reach. Definitely is faster though. Reynoso camp don't know how to deal with movers so expect them to find a way to duck

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              It'll be valdez-conceinco all over again. Except Stevenson doesn't have concieneo's height or reach. Definitely is faster though. Reynoso camp don't know how to deal with movers so expect them to find a way to duck
              You're basing this on what exactly?
              EL GANCHO EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

this fight has to happen, its written in the tea leaves

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

You're basing this on what exactly?
                  Common sense lmfao carnelo always has trouble with movers, Valdez struggled against conceigo, and Ryan straight up ducked fortuna. I know it might be hard for you to accept since your a carnelo fangirl.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Common sense lmfao carnelo always has trouble with movers, Valdez struggled against conceigo, and Ryan straight up ducked fortuna. I know it might be hard for you to accept since your a carnelo fangirl.
                    "CaNeLo hAs TrOuBlE wItH MoVeRs BrO" -Casual hater.

Valdez made adjustments and dominated the 2nd half of that fight. And fortuna is not even a mover, he's a banger who likes to stand in the pocket and exchange. I swear some of ya just come here to troll and literally know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X