Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is Slowing Down, Taking A lot More Punishment Than He Used To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is Slowing Down, Taking A lot More Punishment Than He Used To

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has rejected any claims that he faked an injury in order to withdraw from a scheduled fight with Otto Wallin, which would have taken place on October 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dosser!
    Big Dosser!

Comment

I am a part time Fury hater, sometimes i like him most of the time i don't but even i can admit he has taken the least punishment out of all the heavyweights. In 3 fights with wilder he probably ate 8 right hands and was floored 4 times . Each time finishing the round stronger or coming out the next round and dominating. That's a good return if you ask me Considering how much of a dangerous puncher Wilder is
      GucciGod GucciGod krazy_d3 krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

I suspect Fury v Whyte would look a lot like Fury v Chisora.

Comment

Fury new trainer changed his fighting style by moving forward and using his jab to walk his opponents down. He has made Fury a beast!!!!

Comment

I wouldn’t say so

the only reason Wilder caught him flush was because Fury got careless thinking he had Wilder ready to go.

Fury still doesn’t get bit much. The Wallin fight was the only time he took a fair few shots and it’s because he was fighting with one eye.

Comment

I agree, I don't see what the big rave is I think he has looked awful in recent memory especially under Sugar Hill Steward.
              Knockouts blind people and they dismiss obvious signs of slippage.

Frankly I don't rate SHS just because his Uncle was the greatest trainer to ever live don't mean he is any good. I've never heard or seen anything to lead me to suggest he isn't living off the great Manny Stewards name. All I ever hear from him is **** like ''C'mon big dawg, lets knock him out'', ''Kronk style big dawg''. Glorified motivational speaker if you ask me.
              Fact Fact Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Thing is the kronk style was specifically meant to use against Wilder who taunted fury with feather fisted comments. Fury knew he couldn't get decision in America just outboxing wilder and that he had to wear wilder down to take some steam off of Wilders punches and make wilder less fresh in later rounds. Nowat style might not be necessary will fury continue with it?
                Last edited by hugh grant; 10-24-2021, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                  I suspect Fury v Whyte would look a lot like Fury v Chisora.
                  I think the same, Fury would get the stoppage due to his more aggressive style and hitting harder now rather then his previous hit and move style.

Comment

Wouldn't be easier just to show the MRI ? but it seems there isn't one . This is another one that since he joined Edward Hearn has turned from fighter to business man and loves his rematch clauses to suit. Apparently before Whyte was talked out of the fight with the business risks , Hearn had another rematch clause in there should he be ironed out again ......these clowns are ruining boxing! What a shyte bill he is left with but he is still going forward with this . A female fight top of the bill and a gun hoe little inexperienced heavyweight propping up the bill on a subscription channel....not for me thanks Edward.

Comment

Working...
                    X