Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Jamel Herring - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson vs. Jamel Herring - CompuBox Punch Stats

All Shakur Stevenson as he outlands Jamel Herring 164-87 in total punches, including 99 power punches. Stevenson avg'd 16 of 53 per round after averaging 13 of 40 in last 5 fights. Stevenson has now outlanded his opponents in 43 consecutive rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dominant performance but early stoppage. Herring had more and no doubt will rightly protest.
    the champ wasn’t stopped legit in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      Dominant performance but early stoppage. Herring had more and no doubt will rightly protest.
      Look, it was no Gatti/Mayweather, but that was a close to one sided beat down as you get. Short of Shakur breaking his hand on his face, that fight was not going to turn around or change. Shakur has the goods. He is really lauded but living up to the hype.
      Gunitsmith Gunitsmith likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        I was pulling for Herring. I think the stoppage was justified in this instance. It was only going to be more of the same. If Herring had pop I could see letting it go.The ref watched SS beat him down the whole fight. The talent difference was obvious from the beginning of the fight. That was an excellent performance from SS.He is a force to be reckoned with. I think Herring has done well for himself with his skillset, and hopefully he will be back soon. Peace.

Comment

Working...
        X