Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

By Keith Idec - ATLANTA - This was at least as easy as Shakur Stevenson assured some it would be, maybe even easier. The undefeated Stevenson delivered a dominant performance against Jamel Herring to win a world title in a second weight class Saturday night. The smart, skillful southpaw picked apart a legitimate 130-pound champion who was the most accomplished opponent he had encountered in 17 professional fights and won by 10th-round technical knockout in the main event of a nine-fight card at State Farm Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-24-2021, 12:00 AM.

Top Rank junior lightweights Jamel “Semper Fi” Herring and Shakur Stevenson have exchanged verbal volleys in person and on social media, and they will settle the score Saturday, Oct. 23, live on ESPN. Herring will defend his WBO world title against undefeated former featherweight world champion Stevenson from the State Farm Arena in Atlanta at 10:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Oct. 23, on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+.

Comment

WAR Herring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Semper Fi

Comment

Man the undercard for this really sucks.

Nico Ali Wash... should be fun hearing about who his grandfather is for 2 more hours

Then Evan Holyfield who is just not very good and I'm sure we'll be hearing about his dad a bunch too.

Xander Zayas I do like but its his 5th fight this year and just another journeyman stepping stone so nothing too exciting here.

Everyone else, I've never heard of and not about to pretend otherwise...
        Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-23-2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Is the Roddricus Livsey fight being shown tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Man the undercard for this really sucks.

Nico Ali Wash... should be fun hearing about who his grandfather is for 2 more hours

Then Evan Holyfield who is just not very good and I'm sure we'll be hearing about his dad a bunch too.

Xander Zayas I do like but its his 5th fight this year and just another journeyman stepping stone so nothing too exciting here.

Everyone else, I've never heard of and not about to pretend otherwise...
            RED : While he is telling you he want to make his own way , and not ride the Ali name ..

Blue: I'm on his bandwagon , nothing wrong w/ staying busy but I do get what you mean w/ the opposition ..

Comment

What time does this start? Lets go Herring

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                What time does this start? Lets go Herring
                Prelims start 6:25 CT
                Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Me watching Stevenson ,,,,,Hope Herring finds away to make this a dog fight ..
                  yawngirl-yawnkid.gif

Comment

Let’s get things rolling!

Comment

Working...
                    X