Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evan Holyfield Knocks Charles Stanford Cold In 2nd Round On Herring-Stevenson Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evan Holyfield Knocks Charles Stanford Cold In 2nd Round On Herring-Stevenson Card

ATLANTA - Evan Holyfield made the most of his first opportunity to fight in his hometown and the city where his legendary father engaged in one of most memorable bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One old pro's son who is worth watching again. Maybe Tsyzu is the other. No other sons or grandsons I want to see.

Comment

Evan - the pseudonym used by Holyfield to have PED's delivered to his house. Thats going to stay with Evander a long time as a reminder from others now that his son is in the public eye.
      Last edited by richardt; 10-23-2021, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Didn't this dude fight the kid nick who trained for less than half a year in boxing in his debut fight and then celebrated? Only in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
          One old pro's son who is worth watching again. Maybe Tsyzu is the other. No other sons or grandsons I want to see.
          Can we add Nando Vargas Jr to the list?

Comment

No disrespect to the real deal but his son has a Martian like forehead

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post

Can we add Nando Vargas Jr to the list?
              Make your own list. Ha ha. Just kidding. I'll go YouTube him.

EDIT: 5 minutes later... Ok, I'll add him... for now. Better put some combos together and gain accuracy.
              Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 10-28-2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X