Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Browne: Dicaire vs. Lozano, Clavel vs. Gomez Title Fights Added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Browne: Dicaire vs. Lozano, Clavel vs. Gomez Title Fights Added

As officially announced last week, a big boxing night is set for Friday, December 17 at the Bell Center in Montreal. Three world championship fights and four world belts will be contested there as part of this gala presented by Top Rank and Groupe Yvon Michel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Browne's performance v Pascal was the dumbest thing I've seen outside a Trump convention. The younger, taller, quicker fighter so he chooses to lunge in with RHs from his Southpaw stance!

If he can't sort his brain out he is going to be KO'd quick by Beterbiev

Comment

Fat fingers. Meant LHs not RHs

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        Browne's performance v Pascal was the dumbest thing I've seen outside a Trump convention. The younger, taller, quicker fighter so he chooses to lunge in with RHs from his Southpaw stance!

If he can't sort his brain out he is going to be KO'd quick by Beterbiev
        Let’s Go Brandon https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qr_F_XQrukM
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

There is very little happening on this undercard to get many people interested. If the main event is not your thing, you will probably forget this is even happening.

I am interested. But if I tune in it will be for Beterbiev

Comment

Working...
          X