Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Tank's F-----' Talking About Some Dumb Gang ****; Trying To Intimidate Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Tank's F-----' Talking About Some Dumb Gang ****; Trying To Intimidate Me

Rolando Romero took exception to much of the trash talk that Gervonta Davis directed at him before, during and after their press conference Thursday in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All midgets have guns, just ask Joe Rogan
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

These fighters shouldn't talk about guns, it's no joke.

Look at the accident that can happen even with blanks, whether it was a live round or not with the Alec Baldwin incident and tragedy involving the cinematographer.

Comment

This is the kind of stuff The Big Dunn relates to. Instead of rooting for honorable family men like Terence Crawford, he roots for gangbanging thugs like Gervonta Davis.

Comment

Keep the streets outta boxing!
          Boxing is a positive relationship to keep the kids from getting involved with this crap! It can save lives if you stay in the gym and not on the streets. The neighborhood usually recognizes that a young buck is focused and will respect it, not always, but a lot of times the OG’s will shake a pass. Unfortunately their are youth that are born into that gang life, shame on the parents for not being their for their children. Usually happens when children have kids too damn young!
          He young doe!

Comment

Davis can say it ain't personal all he wants, but once a dude starts talking that street ish, it's bc it's personal to him. Romero seems to have been gotten under his skin from whatever stuff that's been gone on between them at Mayweather's gym and they're finally gonna get to clear that up. Should be a good one while it lasts.
            TheClap TheClap likes this.

Comment

I don't even know Romero, but why do I have a feeling I'll know exactly who he is after his bout with Tank Davis
              TheClap TheClap likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                This is the kind of stuff The Big Dunn relates to. Instead of rooting for honorable family men like Terence Crawford, he roots for gangbanging thugs like Gervonta Davis.
                But but “who are the LDBC?” -The Big Dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  These fighters shouldn't talk about guns, it's no joke.

Look at the accident that can happen even with blanks, whether it was a live round or not with the Alec Baldwin incident and tragedy involving the cinematographer.
                  Agreed that TS k saying smoked was idiotic and it’s an indicator that he will be overcome the thuggishness that he embraces but this is the usa and owning a firearm is a civil right under the US Constitution. Saying an American can’t talk about it is like saying they can’t talk their religion, security of papers effects and things, speech, etc etc. This is not something people outside of the USA can or can or frankly want to understand

Comment

Tank is probably going to come out with his trunks half way down his a** with his hand on his waist for the fight. Because that's what true gangsters do......

Comment

Working...
                    X