Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Only Fury Thinks He's The King of Kings - I'm Capable of Beating Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: Only Fury Thinks He's The King of Kings - I'm Capable of Beating Him!

WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk is fully confident in his ability to defeat WBC world champion Tyson Fury in a potential unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Id actually have a little wager that Usyk can beat Fury.
    ChrisCook ChrisCook likes this.

Comment

Can you imagine if Usyk pulls it off.
      blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

And so it begins!

Comment

I like fury but id put my money on usyk right now if he beats josh again. Wilder lost as he can't move head. Fury might be too slow for usyk.
          Yes, I think usyk wins unless he loses to josh
          Last edited by hugh grant; 10-23-2021, 03:32 AM.

Comment

If Usyk beats Fury and becomes Undisputed World Champ then he can retire immediately after that fight. Nothing more to prove after becoming an undefeated Undisputed Champ in 2 divisions. That would put him on P4P Top 10 of all times.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I like fury but id put my money on usyk right now if he beats josh again. Wilder lost as he can't move head. Fury might be too slow for usyk.
              Yes, I think usyk wins unless he loses to josh
              The thing is we will see an improved Usyk in the rematch. He now knows that he can easily outbox Joshua and hurt him early & late. I can see Usyk risking a bit more in the rematch and maybe go for the stoppage in late rounds.

Comment

Usyk will not doubt find out there's a world of difference fighting a robotic Joshua (who seems afraid to be hit) , than fighting the iron jawed, fleet footed , long , tall , heavy and skilful King of the division. I rate Usyk on his performances over Chazz and Delboy which were average at best .Joshua just looked one paced, confused and unable to pull the trigger. Tyson Fury would make a mess of them.

Comment

Talks a big game for somebody who struggled with Chisora where Fury dominated a much younger more rated version. I take Fury all day long he must of brought into the PR delusion where AJ is the best in the division.

Comment

Wlad was totally disinterested
                    Wilder is a one trick pony (knocked Fury down 4x in 3 fights)

Usyk is the exact opposite in a very good/dangerous way.

Comment

Working...
                    X