Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Survives Slugfest With Ryan Rozicki, Claims Inaugural WBC Bridgerweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Survives Slugfest With Ryan Rozicki, Claims Inaugural WBC Bridgerweight Title

Boxing's eighteenth weight division has its first ever world champion. Oscar Rivas outlasted unbeaten knockout artist Ryan Rozicki to prevail in the inaugural WBC bridgerweight championship. Judges Joze Manzur (116-111), Juan Carlos Pelayo (115-112) and Jack Woodburn (115-112) all had Rivas comfortably ahead after twelve highly entertaining rounds Friday evening at Olympia Theatre in Montreal, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For some reason there is no sound on my hulu stream. I hope this is over by 9 so I can watch the Spurs game

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      For some reason there is no sound on my hulu stream. I hope this is over by 9 so I can watch the Spurs game
      No sound on the English feed on ESPN Plus (the Spanish version does have sound).

Comment

I was gonna watch it just because it's boxing and it's on TV, but I will not acknowledge a new meaningless division with a new bogus belt, to fill the pockets of the most corrupt org in boxing. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I was gonna watch it just because it's boxing and it's on TV, but I will not acknowledge a new meaningless division with a new bogus belt, to fill the pockets of the most corrupt org in boxing. I'll pass.
          my thoughts exactly
          BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post

No sound on the English feed on ESPN Plus (the Spanish version does have sound).
            yeah I see now

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

my thoughts exactly
              I was actually gonna make a thread asking your question. Then I said nah. I'll wait till tomorrow. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Ditto. I won't ever acknowledge it. Complete cash-grab and completely unnecessary
                BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Oscar knocks out Conan O'Brien in four rounds.

Comment

I want to see what the tatted-up cruiserweight guy is all about. His social media posts made it seem like he's ready to go to war and doesn't care if he loses as long as he leaves it all in the ring, which is commendable. Never seen him fight before but I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at the Conan O'Brien comment.

Watching the stream now. Hasn't started.

Also dang at the betting odds plummeting from Rivas being a massive fav to -300 +225 Rivas Roziki respectively. From like -1000 -900
                    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 10-22-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X