Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: When Me and Marshall Fight, Then They'll See What Real Power Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: When Me and Marshall Fight, Then They'll See What Real Power Is

IBf, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields has rejected the claims being made by Savannah Marshall, who says the two-time Olympic gold medal winner was running from their unification clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did she really just say that? How many kos does she have? How many times has she been dropped? She'll probably win but shes not koing anyone

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Did she really just say that? How many kos does she have? How many times has she been dropped? She'll probably win but shes not koing anyone

Comment

I don’t care for shields and I’m not a fan mostly do to get annoying “stud” persona but the utter disrespect she gets and how easily she had been discarded by Marshall fans makes me want to see shields win. And all do respect to shields for her move to mma by the way

Comment

Pillow fist has 0 KO power wtf is she talking about?
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Shields suffers from the very serious dilemma of being born into the wrong gender.
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
              Shields suffers from the very serious dilemma of being born into the wrong gender.
              and yet it is savanah that is a pillow biter
              ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I don’t care for shields and I’m not a fan mostly do to get annoying “stud” persona but the utter disrespect she gets and how easily she had been discarded by Marshall fans makes me want to see shields win. And all do respect to shields for her move to mma by the way
                I agree 100%

Comment

That's one ugly chick
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Shields is too quick & skilled for her.

Comment

Working...
                    X