Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Likely To Pursue Tyson Fury Title Fight Next, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Likely To Pursue Tyson Fury Title Fight Next, Says Hearn

Dillian Whyte suffered a reported shoulder injury the week of Oct. 11 during training and was forced to officially pull out of his interim WBC heavyweight title defense against Otto Wallin on Oct. 20, eleven days after WBC champion Tyson Fury knocked out Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really hate Dillian whyte now--

Fury should never grant the fight, ever

Comment

What a pointless fight

Comment

Even if Fury takes the fight, Whyte will back out of it and try to get Fury stripped somehow. He's never wanted to win a title in the ring, he's always wanted to politic his way to a title. That's why he turned down a unified title shot and a handful of eliminators, all of whom were against guys who already got those title shots.

Comment

All the PEDs in the world won’t save him from an utter humiliation and savage rape at the hands of Fury. Time’s up Eddie. Been a jerkoff too long to too many people and sold Nationalist snake oil to gullible Brits desperate for international stars. Tick. ..tick…tick

Comment

Now we know how Whyte got his arm hurt. Eddy was twisting it.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Even if Fury takes the fight, Whyte will back out of it and try to get Fury stripped somehow. He's never wanted to win a title in the ring, he's always wanted to politic his way to a title. That's why he turned down a unified title shot and a handful of eliminators, all of whom were against guys who already got those title shots.
              Agree, didn't back himself to beat AJ for 3 world titles, didn't back himself to beat Wallin, I can't see him getting in ring with fury.

Comment

Is Whyte still the WBC mandatory? I mean, he is W1 L2 in his last 3 fights. 1-1 vs Povetkin, and then losing by CO (chickened out) to Wallin. Whyte has fell down the queue. I think maybe a Helenius rematch to earn a shot at some like Takam should be his next two fights. Nash out.

Comment

Whyte has no chance against fury
                  Clive Davenport Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Hearn is just the slimiest promoter since Don King….what a total scumbag. Wallin has just gotten a lesson on how to waste hard earned money on training with nothing to show for it

Comment

Working...
                    X