Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Otto Wallin wants what the heavyweight contender would consider more acceptable answers regarding Dillian Whyte's withdrawal from their fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Could Whyte fake an injury to try and get Fury next?

Comment

I am sorry but Eddie Hearn won't allow that to happen

Comment

I just so happen to agree with Mauricio Sulaiman. The WBC shouldn't and they won't have this fight rescheduled because it was a voluntary defense of Whyte's WBC Heavyweight interim title to begin with.

It's very sad and unfortunate but Dillian doesn't owe Otto nothing. Whyte never had any business taking this fight in the first place because It's too risky. He's the WBC's mandatory challenger now for the Heavyweight title being currently held by Tyson Fury. So it's time for him to cash in his lottery ticket.

Comment

Eddie, show us the scans, Eddie Eddie show us the scans

Comment

All I keep hearing is this choice. Was Dillian injured or did he fake it? Neither. Boxing is a v hard sport & entails a lot of wear & tear on your body & it is not a team sport, you can't call in a substitute. Most boxers fight with minor injuries. Has Dillian got a shoulder problem? Almost certainly, yes. Would it be enough to call the fight off? No, if he was fighting Fury, yes if he was fighting Wallin.

Dillian is looking at a world map of boxing that has changed almost beyond recognition since he signed for that fight. Can he get Fury? Fury will take the fight that appeals to him. That might be Dillian but its more likely to be Usyk or Joshua.
            If not, can he get a high profile fight? Yes, because whether Fury fights Usyk or Joshua the one he doesn't take can fight Dillian. If Dillian can't get either there is always the prospect of a 'crossroads fight' with Deontay.

Will Dillian's chances of getting any of those fights be improved by beating Wallin? Not really
            Will Dillian's chances of getting any of those fights be damaged by losing to Wallin? Yes, ruined. He'd be pushed to the back of a long queue.

If you were Dillian would you take the Wallin fight? I wouldn't. It has about 5% upside & 95% downside.

Comment

Based on the word that Whyte plans to skip this fight when “healthy” and go straight to Fury, pretty sure he’s faking. I think Wallin would’ve outboxed Whyte too and it seems they knew that was a string possibility also.

Comment

I’m sure there was some level of injury or soreness, just not the type which would normally cause somebody to pull out of a fight unless it was a high risk/low reward situation. So it’ll be tough to prove Whyte was faking.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                  All I keep hearing is this choice. Was Dillian injured or did he fake it? Neither. Boxing is a v hard sport & entails a lot of wear & tear on your body & it is not a team sport, you can't call in a substitute. Most boxers fight with minor injuries. Has Dillian got a shoulder problem? Almost certainly, yes. Would it be enough to call the fight off? No, if he was fighting Fury, yes if he was fighting Wallin.

Dillian is looking at a world map of boxing that has changed almost beyond recognition since he signed for that fight. Can he get Fury? Fury will take the fight that appeals to him. That might be Dillian but its more likely to be Usyk or Joshua.
                  If not, can he get a high profile fight? Yes, because whether Fury fights Usyk or Joshua the one he doesn't take can fight Dillian. If Dillian can't get either there is always the prospect of a 'crossroads fight' with Deontay.

Will Dillian's chances of getting any of those fights be improved by beating Wallin? Not really
                  Will Dillian's chances of getting any of those fights be damaged by losing to Wallin? Yes, ruined. He'd be pushed to the back of a long queue.

If you were Dillian would you take the Wallin fight? I wouldn't. It has about 5% upside & 95% downside.
                  I believe very strongly that Whyte has already been told through some channels that he can have the Fury fight. Fury should win that fight, it’s a huge money maker, and Fury would otherwise have to wait a while for Usyk-Joshua to pan out.

Usyk-AJ could also end up a trilogy, don’t forget that.

charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

PED cheat Whyte is like a fly at a picnic. At this point, let Fury swat him and end the fiction that he’s an actual contender. We are seeing the slow motion decline of Matchroom

Comment

Working...
                    X