Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: Terence Crawford Hates Idea Of Me Fighting Shakur; He Loves Us Both Like Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herring: Terence Crawford Hates Idea Of Me Fighting Shakur; He Loves Us Both Like Family

ATLANTA - Terence Crawford sparred with Jamel Herring to help Herring prepare for each of the determined Marine's first six fights with Crawford's training team.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why couldn't Herring fight Valdez? Because of Stevenson, that's why! Herring should be even more motivated to beat the YG down, because he took food from his mouth! Crawford should've told Shakur, "Bruh, let Jamel fight Oscar first!"

Comment

Well that's a gayass headline

Comment

that shirt is old news

Comment

In short he hates the idea but know deep down you are going to get your (A)ss kicked! Not bad but you will lose, I want you to do well since you are a combat veteran and I hope you are a disabled vet considering all the times you went over sea’s for this country; they can at least pay you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Why couldn't Herring fight Valdez? Because of Stevenson, that's why! Herring should be even more motivated to beat the YG down, because he took food from his mouth! Crawford should've told Shakur, "Bruh, let Jamel fight Oscar first!"
            I dont think Valdez wanted either until he almost lost his last fight and lost a lot of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I dont think Valdez wanted either until he almost lost his last fight and lost a lot of fans.
              I don't know, but I know that Stevenson would not agree to let Herring unify with Valdez.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Yea, because having love for you close friends makes you gay right?......

....Probably the dumbest post in this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                  ———
                  You would know. How is it that your home nation has the highest number of Lady boys on the planet? Every Filipino I have ever met or heard of has a brother who is either gay or a lady boy like yourself.
                  Nothing wrong with being either, it’s just hypocritical of you to say what you said. Btw, do you still have your dīck or did you cut it off?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ———
                    You would know. How is it that your home nation has the highest number of Lady boys on the planet? Every Filipino I have ever met or heard of has a brother who is either gay or a lady boy like yourself.
                    Nothing wrong with being either, it’s just hypocritical of you to say what you said. Btw, do you still have your dīck or did you cut it off?
                    Just because I'm a pac fan doesn't mean I'm Filipino fvkcing idiot lol how would you even know that it has the highest number of lady boys? Gayass

Comment

Working...
                    X