Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McIntyre: Jamel Fighting Shakur 'Weird,' But I Have 110-Percent Faith Jamel Executes Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McIntyre: Jamel Fighting Shakur 'Weird,' But I Have 110-Percent Faith Jamel Executes Plan

By Keith Idec - ATLANTA - Shakur Stevenson smiled and diverted his attention away from Jamel Herring when he heard Brian McIntyre talking trash a few feet away from the stage Thursday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a faded Frampton that he beat. Stevenson is at least 1 and likely 2 levels above THAT Frampton.

Comment

Agree, but that doesn't mean Jamel can't go to that level. I think Shakur's people are thinking he is young & fresh & that as Jamel is 35 his reflexes won't allow him to be competitive with a young dog, but I would guess his corner have strategies in place for that. I think Jamel has to put pressure on Shakur & try to force him into fights he doesn't want to have. I would agree Shakur is favourite but Jamel is one live dog.

Comment

I could see herring upsetting stevenson. Stevenson still sort of fights like a really good amateur and hes fought a lot of undermatched comp. herring is experienced and he he shows up has a good shot
        esp once the rounds start going by

Comment

Shaqueer actin hard for a guy thats just going too score 1:2 point ratio the entire fight...lets go herring...been alot of upsets lately

Comment

Working...
          X