Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: I Know I Can Bring Stuff That Will Upset Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: I Know I Can Bring Stuff That Will Upset Demetrius Andrade

Jason Quigley (19-1, 14KOs) hosted a press conference in Ireland ahead of his 12-round middleweight fight against Demetrius Andrade (30-0, 18KOs) for the WBO world middleweight title at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire on Friday November 19, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade is a tricky fighter, a tricky awkward fighter that has shown some vulnerability in previous fights. I don't think Quigley is the one to exploit any vulnerability that Andrade has. Quigley is a decent, basic fighter that lost to Reno Johnson and barely beat Shane Mosley, Jr.

I would expect Andrade to drop Quigley early en route to a clear decision. I would not be surprised if Andrade earned a TKO either....

Comment

Quigley is no scrub. But he is very basic. I expect a wide decision for Andrade.

Comment

The stuff Quigly brings to defeat Andrade better be a knife or a hammer or something. But the Irishman is the only one with the balls to fight the guy so props. Speaking of props his corner should bring in a speaker blasting sounds of a giant ape and a woman screaming then Quiglys gotta look terrified and use a pointing motion so Andrade turns to look behind him and when he does Quigly needs to hit him in the back of the head and KO him. It's the only way I see him winning.
        Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-22-2021, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Why does Andrade never fight a serious world-ranked fighter this is a joke enough either jump in weight or quit it is boring now

Comment

Tired of all of these ducks running from Andrade Canelo, Charla sisters even Saunders pulled out

Comment

Upset as in annoy? because you don't bring anything to actually beat him.

Comment

Quigley is right. He can do things to upset Andrade, as in, get on his nerves, annoy him, piss him off. But in a boxing ring, that won't win this fight. It's just going to make him get beat up worse

Comment

This is the worst Andrade opponent at 160. Luke Keller would beat Quigley's ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X