Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: I'm Gonna Knock Tank The F---- Out, My D--k Is Longer Than Them T-Rex Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Romero: I'm Gonna Knock Tank The F---- Out, My D--k Is Longer Than Them T-Rex Arms

Rolando 'Rolly' Romero certainly isn't short on confidence--or insults--when it comes to his next opponent. The brash Las Vegas-based contender is living in the moment as it relates to his upcoming showdown with one of the sport's most promising young stars in Gervonta 'Tank' Davis. The pair of undefeated lightweights will collide December 5 on Showtime Pay-Per-View, live from Staples Center in Los Angeles where the two met Thursday afternoon. for the official announcement press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank is gonna abuse this guy either way. I expect a Chavez vs Haugen style destruction; Tank will take his time and have fun with him.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

What a weird thing to say. Is he insinuating he has a small piece?

Comment

Romero is way too raw to have a chance..no jab..loads up on that overhand right..he is an explosive athlete..tank is the explosive boxer

Comment

This cocky kinda thinking from Rolly will be his downfall. Didn't Keith Thurman say Pacquiao could never beat him with his little T-Rex arms b4 they fought? Short arms can be an advantage if the person knows what he's doing in there. Mario Barrios, being around 5'10", probably believed the same thing b4 he fought Tank. In fact, probably everyone who has fought Tank must have said to themselves at some point b4 the fight, "There's no way he can beat me, he's too short, he's too small, I'm gonna do this and that to him". Not only did they all end up having to eat their words and their flawed ways of thinking, but most of them were stretched cold, with no need for a ten count
          W1LL W1LL likes this.

Comment

Romero has more attitude than talent, thus he was chosen to make Davis look better than he actually is, as always. It's the MeMeMeweather way.

Comment

Such a pointless fight and it’s on PPV lol Jesus Christ

Comment

Lmao .. idc what nobody says I like Rolly.... He too funny. It's to the point I laugh before he even says anything cuz I know he gonna say something bizarre

Comment

Joke of a ppv main event! Even bigger joke if u actually by it! Davis knocking out another b-level or old and past it Hispanic fighter - which is getting old and dull - will b on the internet within an hour for free.
                  Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

This is going to look like Mayorga vs nearly every elite fighter he faced. Rolly will take some good shots, land a few of his own but will get outclassed on his way to being stopped.
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X