Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia On Loss To Sandor Martin: 'No Big Deal, It's Not End Of World'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia On Loss To Sandor Martin: 'No Big Deal, It's Not End Of World'

Mikey Garcia suffered one of the biggest upset losses in boxing on Oct. 16 when he dropped a majority decision loss to little-known Spaniard fighter Sandor Martin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I honestly think he speaks the truth. he didn't look like he cared. he's never loved boxing. he probably can fight for a few more years and make more money.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
      I honestly think he speaks the truth. he didn't look like he cared. he's never loved boxing. he probably can fight for a few more years and make more money.
      I expect to see Mikey Garcia rebound from the loss and hopefully come back at 140 because he’s clearly not a welterweight

Comment

This is why he might as well quit. he lacks the hunger...... I was crucified when i said Mickey is fundamentally sound but very basic..... I want to say he is garbage but I'm scared

Comment

No big deal, not the end of the world, was massively overpaid especially not having any eye catching performances in quite a while; and definitely past peak, so the enormous financial cushion certainly helps smooth out the bumps.
          nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

This is what happens when you switch to kettle bells and skip the roadwork. RGBA needs to ditch snac and that that overpaid 24hr fitness trainer. You cant take shortcuts in boxing. The best always ran, skipped rope, and did calisthenics.

I will take a guy in a fight that can do 30mins of burpees over a guy that can swing a 30lb kettle bell up and down anyday.

Comment

Today’s boxers take too much time off in between fights. They don’t seem to have the proper career guidance. Mikey is great fighter but he’s taken the sport for granted too many times. Stay at 140lbs or go down and fight Lamanchenco!

Comment

Lol from the quotes it seems like a big deal to him.
                Well there go Spencer's best win.

Comment

It’s not a big deal because you don’t give a damn about the sport you just want that $$$$. Coming in all fat

Comment

it was a fix that's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X