Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Nobody's Ever Stopped Uzcategui; That's Exactly What I'm Gonna Try To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: Nobody's Ever Stopped Uzcategui; That's Exactly What I'm Gonna Try To Do

Caleb Plant put Jose Uzcategui down twice during their 12-round, 168-pound title fight in January 2019. Two fights after Plant out-pointed Uzcategui unanimously, Lionel Thompson dropped the former IBF super middleweight champion in the first round of a 10-round bout Thompson also won by unanimous decision. Never, however, has an opponent stopped Uzcategui inside the distance during his 10-year, 35-fight pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez is stupid as fçk. Even pillow fisted Plant dropped Uzcat two times.

Comment

Uzacategui is a walking punching bag. Benavidez is going to brutally beat him.

Comment

Uzcategui's chin is too strong.

Not even Andre Dirrell's uncle managed to put a dent in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Uzcategui's chin is too strong.

Not even Andre Dirrell's uncle managed to put a dent in it.

Good times! Roguish acts aren't always bad....sometimes, they render chuckles and long-lasting memories!

Thanks for the memories, Uncle Leon!

Comment

Uzcategui is a live dog as he in most fights. He has the same problem Rosario has...he struggles making weight and it impacts him late in fights. Hopefully he changed his routine and comes to the ring with a packed lunch and the will to win!
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I do think Uzcategui is taylor made for Benavidez, I don't think he goes 12 rounds, to wild in those exchanges, I think it will be a very fun fight thou.

Comment

This hypejob better

Comment

I think this will be a fin freaking fight. We all know who is favored... But I think they are both "throw leather" kind of fighters. Sign me up.

Comment

Working...
                  X