Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring: Shakur Got Touched By Nakathila, Didn't Like It, Didn't React Well To It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring: Shakur Got Touched By Nakathila, Didn't Like It, Didn't React Well To It

ATLANTA - Jamel Herring noticed a dramatic change late in the sixth round of the Shakur Stevenson-Jeremiah Nakathila fight. Herring sat ringside June 12 in Las Vegas, thus the WBO junior lightweight champion got a real feel for how the right hand Nakathila landed late during that round altered Stevenson's strategy. Once Stevenson felt the Namibian boxer's power, Herring sensed that he was wary of taking flush punches for the remainder of their 12-round fight for the WBO's interim 130-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-21-2021, 09:32 AM.

I think this is a 50/50 fight! Being a former Devil Doc myself, I have to root for the Devil Dog! OOH RAH!
    Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Damn. Did this happen when Shakur was under 18?

Comment

Haven't seen too much of herring or Shakur(handful of either fights) but seems crazy to have herring as a 10-1 underdog!

Comment

I have a feeling that Shakur has a glass chin.

Comment

I really hope herring wins. Going to be a very difficult task.

Comment

Stevenson felt the power then decided he was going to fight completely from the outside the rest of the night. This fight goes that way and I'm going to bed early.

Comment

As much as I cant stand Stevenson, he is really good.

My fellow Marine is in tough with this 1.

Comment

Comment

Well, I don't think anyone really likes to get hit in the face!

Comment

Working...
                    X