Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte on Injury: I'm Devastated, I Was Looking Forward To Knocking Wallin Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte on Injury: I'm Devastated, I Was Looking Forward To Knocking Wallin Out

A shoulder injury has forced Dillian Whyte to cancel his Interim WBC Heavyweight World Title defence against Sweden's Otto Wallin scheduled for The O2 in London on Saturday October 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGmDvTCrHs4RkPsfWaU8ajBk_YRwAu91z88puoX8uCWEYAszJ8_s8qsjSm&s=10.jpg

Comment

He wasn't ready. He didn't want that work after he saw what Otto did to Fury in the 12th round.
      Pig nose hater Pig nose hater likes this.

Comment

Devastated? Really??

Don't oversell it Dillian.
        PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          He wasn't ready. He didn't want that work after he saw what Otto did to Fury in the 12th round.
          He chose Wallin, not like he was being forced to fight him.

Comment

This is smoke & mirrors at it's finest didn't want mess the bag up that's why Dillian pulled out with a fugazi shoulder injury cooked up by Eddie the con artist

Comment

Hey, you bought yourself an excuse. That shoulder will surface in the fight when it's rescheduled and you can say it was your shoulder why you lost. Let's hope it gets healed.

Comment

Hes complained about his shoulder for yrs, inc after the aj fight when be shared a pic of the post surgery recovery.

Comment

If the injury is genuine Hearn will shortly announce the rescheduled fight date.

Let's not hold our breath though . . . .

Comment

He’s fought before with an injured shoulder apparently. He has said a few times he would fight through injury. I expect it is a mix of not being 100% and being pulled as it’s a high risk low reward fight. He might be on the brink of a title shot and Wallin could ruin that

Comment

Working...
                    X