Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Tommy Fury Has To Beat Jake Paul or His Family Will Disown Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Tommy Fury Has To Beat Jake Paul or His Family Will Disown Him

Frank Warren, promoter for light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs), has cautioned that his boxer will disowned by older brother, WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, if he loses a planned fight with Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Being disowned by your family, if you lose?

This could be a blessing !

I know plenty of guys who care too much about their families.

Comment

Fury losing would be hilarious but embarrassing for boxing.

Comment

Fumbles might be getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Being disowned by your family, if you lose?

This could be a blessing !

I know plenty of guys who care too much about their families.

What sort of a nonsense quote is that. Firstly he'd be the laughing stock of boxing never mind the travelling community. Secondly family is family sure its a tongue in cheek remark by Warren but you're actually serious with the 'it could be a blessing' . Family is family so stop talking bollox

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post

What sort of a nonsense quote is that. Firstly he'd be the laughing stock of boxing never mind the travelling community. Secondly family is family sure its a tongue in cheek remark by Warren but you're actually serious with the 'it could be a blessing' . Family is family so stop talking bollox
            Im not talking crazy. I’ve cut off plenty of family members who borrowed things when my dad died.

I cut off family members for being really messed up people.

GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

I’ll be surprised if Tommy doesn’t beat Jake up

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Im not talking crazy. I’ve cut off plenty of family members who borrowed things when my dad died.

I cut off family members for being really messed up people.
                Cutting off certain family members is one thing being disowned by your family is a whole other thing. We all having family members who are wankers who have to be kept at arms length but the older you get the more u realise family is the all important thing in life. Some are blessed with good ones and some aren't but we all have the option to have kids and form our own families away from the ones bestowed upon us at birth.

I get it you don't have a close relationship with your family but I'm sure u know deep down life would be better if u had a closer bond. Im in Brazil atm with my wife and there all poor as **** with nothing in life but family but ill tell u for nothing there happier than 90% of the individualistic, materialistic knobs back at home. The power of positive thinking lad
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post

Cutting off certain family members is one thing being disowned by your family is a whole other thing. We all having family members who are wankers who have to be kept at arms length but the older you get the more u realise family is the all important thing in life. Some are blessed with good ones and some aren't but we all have the option to have kids and form our own families away from the ones bestowed upon us at birth.

I get it you don't have a close relationship with your family but I'm sure u know deep down life would be better if u had a closer bond. Im in Brazil atm with my wife and there all poor as **** with nothing in life but family but ill tell u for nothing there happier than 90% of the individualistic, materialistic knobs back at home. The power of positive thinking lad
                  You remind me of a better version of me.

if I got it, you got it…

money complicates relationships.

I was happy in the Philippines, visiting people who shard what they had… that’s really living.

I got a buddy in Colombia, and his family is loaded, they give money to fund schools, they roll up their sleeves and respect everyone.

my nephew kinda bought into this idea the poor people deserve to be poor.

his dad took away his car, allowance, etc.

positive thinking for sure. I read a lot of books “Think and grow rich” “law of attraction”

I overcame obstacles- in my mind- but going to poor countries made me realize that I was lucky to be born in Silicon Valley, had every opportunity immigrants want, and I didn’t think about the power/money problem.

My buddy VJ is from India, really smart guy, married a rich white chick who’s grandfather developed the intermittent windshield wiper.

She give it all away, to feed poor people all over the world.

there are really amazing people who don’t wait to be told what to do. They act.

thanks for being real a d helping me …

Comment

Tommy Fury is as green as they come for a Fury. They treat him like the young buck trying to prove his place. He is honestly very untested for a Fury. He has a different mother from Tyson and Shane, etc. Tommy had a lot more of a sheltered, privileged life than the older brothers. He never lived the gypsy lifestyle the same as the rest. People talk about him having the Fury blood, Fury fighting ability, etc. But John Fury was a journeyman, and Tommy has little to no Amateur experience, after only taking up Boxing seriously in his mid-late teens. He has his work cut out against Jake Paul, and I see it as a pick 'em fight. Tommy hasn't done anything in Boxing to suggest he is levels above Paul.

Comment

Working...
                    X