Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Views Whyte as Perfect Homecoming Foe For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Views Whyte as Perfect Homecoming Foe For Tyson Fury

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price would like to see an all-British showdown between WBC world champion Tyson Fury and top challenger Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree, the noticeable similarities between Tyson and Dillian make this much anticipated clash very interesting for he British public ( not so much for anyone else ): both have been banned by UKAD for abusing PED's, Tyson and Whyte load-up there gloves or at least have had glove-controversies, both have been knocked-out in back-to-back fights with the same opponent and both practice MMA -- However, Tyson actually applies the deadly-arts in the ring.

I personally think that Hearn or Warren are taking a big risk here, there is a 50-50 chance that one of these repeated drug offenders get caught by UKAD ; that would mean that one is getting permanently banned. Too bad that they are not as popular as Anthony Joshua who could entice the Saudi's to host this event in Dubai or Iraq.
    rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Whyte is more or less on Chisora's level, and you saw what Fury did against Chisora.

I don't think Whyte would have gotten up before the full ten count if he was down against Wilder as Fury was. Of course, Wilder can be outboxed, and if a guy has decent power, also can ko Wilder.

Comment

Whyte has a horrible style for Tsyon he's an aggressive body puncher. I still think Fury will figure him out but should be good.

Comment

Why is Whyte fighting wallin? Whyte should be fighting fury next. No need to play tough guy fighting wallin.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Why is Whyte fighting wallin? Whyte should be fighting fury next. No need to play tough guy fighting wallin.
            There's still time for a pullout yet!

Comment

Working...
            X