Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Felt Great Emotion To Avenge Angel Acosta's Defeat To Soto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Felt Great Emotion To Avenge Angel Acosta's Defeat To Soto

The recently crowned junior flyweight champion (108 pounds) of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), Jonathan "Bomba" Gonzalez, feels that he avenged a tough defeat that his close friend and fellow Puerto Rican, Angel "Tito" Acosta, suffered at the hands of Mexican puncher Elwin "La Pulga" Soto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought this would factor in. I wrote in the PICKEM thread that he was going to avenge Acosta's upset loss.

Well, technically I wrote revenge but close enough and the same idea.

Comment

I didn't have a favorite for this fight but I'm glad Soto lost. I can't root for him after he literally twisted Gonzalez arm trying to injure him

Comment

Finally… Puerto Rico is in a dry spell as far as champions. It’s just him and Amanda Serrano.

Comment

Originally posted by NYboxFan View Post
          Finally… Puerto Rico is in a dry spell as far as champions. It’s just him and Amanda Serrano.
          For some reason nobody acknowledges Wilfredo Mendez as a champion even though he is only 3 lbs less than Gonzalez.

Comment

Working...
          X