Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin Will Train Under Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre, Signs With First To Fight And Sheer Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Martin Will Train Under Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre, Signs With First To Fight And Sheer Sports

Ryan Martin eyes a fresh start to revive his career. BoxingScene.com has learned that the former amateur standout and one-time top prospect--aptly nicknamed 'Blue Chip'--has signed a co-management pack with First to Fight Management and Sheer Sports Management. Martin recently signed with the pair of Los Angeles based outfits, though with his training camp to take place in Midwestern U.S. under the watchful eye of noted cornerman Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oddly enough, earlier today I was wondering what happened to Martin's career. Thought he had decent skills leading up to the Taylor fight, seems like he just couldn't go to the next level.

While we're on the subject, I wonder when Easter fights again as well...

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Oddly enough, earlier today I was wondering what happened to Martin's career. Thought he had decent skills leading up to the Taylor fight, seems like he just couldn't go to the next level.

Wasn’t both their last fight against one another? Anyways, I think we’ll be seeing Easter on Tank’s undercard

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        Wasn’t both their last fight against one another? Anyways, I think we’ll be seeing Easter on Tank’s undercard
        It was I believe; from what I recall, a relatively uneventful fight that Easter won clearly. Just looking now, it was in February but it feels like it was over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

He went to Charles house who tried to brainwash him into walking like a god when his Blue Chips were down . Martin and Martin ,one was seeking advice the other convinced him he was adapted and was his little brother so he had to listen to him .

Comment

Working...
          X