Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Plant - "ALL ACCESS" Two Part Series To Debut on Oct. 22, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Plant - "ALL ACCESS" Two Part Series To Debut on Oct. 22, Showtime

SHOWTIME Sports will chronicle the buildup to the historic and highly anticipated undisputed super middleweight championship showdown between boxing's consensus No. 1 pound-for-pound star Canelo Alvarez and undefeated Caleb Plant with a new installment of the Emmy Award-winning series ALL ACCESS.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Albanianboxing Albanianboxing likes this.

Plant gotta be entertaining on this. What can carnelo say that he hasn't said a million times? "It was hard I grew up with red hair. I love horses. I wuz born ready." Dude is boring.
    LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      Plant gotta be entertaining on this. What can carnelo say that he hasn't said a million times? "It was hard I grew up with red hair. I love horses. I wuz born ready." Dude is boring.
      Here's Plant:

"it was hard growing up in the trailer"
      "doing this for my kid, RIP"
      "did ya'll see me beat Uzcategui?"

He mentions Uzcategui every chance he gets.

Comment

Two white guys, one American one Mexican, in one of the biggest fights of the year and brought to you by PBC….and the incels say Haymon only benefits black fighters…..

Comment

Showtime always thinking outside the box and doing things that have never been done before!
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Awww man I’m pumped for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              Boring is the dude on the left in you’re sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

Boring is the dude on the left in you’re sig.
                The dude? That's carnelos daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Two white guys, one American one Mexican, in one of the biggest fights of the year and brought to you by PBC….and the incels say Haymon only benefits black fighters…..
                  Thats what pbc stands for Pure Black Champions. Haymon couldn't care less about either guy. He's the one benefitting from it too. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by patron View Post
                    Showtime always thinking outside the box and doing things that have never been done before!
                    ———
                    Did you never watch 24/7 on HBO? It was created specifically for Mayweather.
                    The rest started copying it after.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X