Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Has Talked To Jake Paul's People About Taylor-Serrano At MSG In April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Has Talked To Jake Paul's People About Taylor-Serrano At MSG In April

Eddie Hearn has regained confidence in his ability to put together perhaps the most intriguing fight in women's boxing. The British promoter informed Chris Mannix during the newest episode of his boxing podcast on The Volume that he has had recent discussions with Amanda Serrano's handlers about finally scheduling her long-awaited showdown with Katie Taylor. Serrano recently signed with Jake Paul's company, Most Valuable Promotions, which could lead to Taylor-Serrano taking place at some point in April at Madison Square Garden, according to Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah right young Edward, talking through your rear end again

Comment

Katie Taylor is returning to New York after a packed inflamed crowd BOOED her out of Madison Square Garden, for robbing Delfine Persoon?

'Lil-Tay' is not going to get away with that twice, especially not against Amanda 'Real Deal' Serrano, the Bori-GWOAT vicious body assault is on another level than grandma Natasha Jonas; Katie Taylor is going to crumble when Amanda breaks her ribs and explodes her liver.

The Lightweight titles are staying in America.
      Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

sounds good, i think that fight would do very well, both girls are good in the ring

Comment

Which power house is Fast Eddie talking about again? MVP Promotions, Serrano, Taylor..this guy with his embellishment of everything. I wish he had that same enthusiasm in bringing Joshua back to New York. That boy can't handle the bright lights of Broadway.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Also heard they will be using the big room. Hoping the Irish will be out in force.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
              Yeah right young Edward, talking through your rear end again
              What makes you say that? They had a contract signed for this to happen before but Serrano pulled out saying she wanted more money, when offered, still pulled out.

I mean, probably the right decision as Amanda pulled out wanting more money than she agreed. If they fill MSG, she will get it.

But I don't think there's any history of Taylor not taking the toughest fights available.

If anything there is history or Serrano pulling out last second for little reason.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

What makes you say that? They had a contract signed for this to happen before but Serrano pulled out saying she wanted more money, when offered, still pulled out.

I mean, probably the right decision as Amanda pulled out wanting more money than she agreed. If they fill MSG, she will get it.

But I don't think there's any history of Taylor not taking the toughest fights available.

If anything there is history or Serrano pulling out last second for little reason.
                Point taken, my point is young Edward talking about fights that never happen unfortunately I don’t have anything to say about K T

Comment

Oldskoolg and his alts never fail to make an appearance on an Eddie Hearn article

Comment

Will Serrano duck this one again?

Comment

Working...
                    X