Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Expected To Face Ema Kozin 12/11 As Part Of Doubleheader With Marshall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Expected To Face Ema Kozin 12/11 As Part Of Doubleheader With Marshall

Claressa Shields is expected to make a mandated middleweight championship defense in her return to a boxing ring December 11. BoxingScene.com has learned that Shields intends to defend her WBC 160-pound title against Ema Kozin in a doubleheader that'll also feature rival Savannah Marshall against an opponent to be chosen. Shields and Marshall likely will meet sometime in the spring if they win their upcoming matches in Birmingham, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stay in MMA, it's been nice to rarely hear all that complaining.

Comment

Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised by this big of a challenge. I fully expected a true tune-up to get back into the rhythm of boxing first rather than facing a real rising undefeated contender. That's a real champ for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
        Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised by this big of a challenge. I fully expected a true tune-up to get back into the rhythm of boxing first rather than facing a real rising undefeated contender. That's a real champ for you.
        LOL sure thing

Comment

Wait! This is on f***ing PPV.

Sky just sink lower and lower man.

Comment

Not the kind of tune up fight I was expecting... WBC Belt on the line to spice things up for the real unified later next year...

Comment

Sky box office! Them fighting each other, yes, but fighting other people? Nash will still pay for it as he has money, but he is not happy about it. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post
                I agree , she’ll knock a limited robotic/immobile/ punchbag around the ring for 10 rds and then tell you how great she is and then give you a vastly over inflated worth in terms of finance what she wants to fight Marshall, same old **** and it’s getting boring ..

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Wait! This is on f***ing PPV.

Sky just sink lower and lower man.
                  . Never even thought they would try PPV at this level .. oh well if people are silly enough to pay then fair enough but if they cover costs plus 10% sky will be happy I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                    . Never even thought they would try PPV at this level .. oh well if people are silly enough to pay then fair enough but if they cover costs plus 10% sky will be happy I guess
                    We need that creepy c*** Adam Smith out the sport, it’ll be him who’s driving this.

I had high hopes for Sky when Hearn left, at least in the short term, I thought they’d put on good competitive domestic fights and try to build new stars but it’s clear from this decision they’re still just cash grabbing.

Comment

Working...
                    X