Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Says Liam Williams is The Frontrunner For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr. Says Liam Williams is The Frontrunner For Next Fight

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. has confirmed that Liam Williams is "the frontrunner" to be his next opponent in December. Eubank Jr. was back in the ring this past Saturday night in Newcastle - and stopped Wanik Awdijian in five rounds. Awdijian retired on his stool due to a possible rib injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's how Jr. likes them , coming off a loss and I'm hearing through Edward Hearn the idiots at Sky are looking to put this shyte on PPV ...ffs good luck with that .....And Jr. didn't fight Golovkin for the simple reason he was frit ! Brook took the £3 M instead. Jr. is made for Sky both a complete waste of time.

Comment

I kind of thought this was a good fight. Eubank is bigger, but I'm not counting Beefy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I kind of thought this was a good fight. Eubank is bigger, but I'm not counting Beefy out.
        Lol it's a different Liam

Comment

"We were supposed to fight years ago but it fell through due to contract issues"

Yeah Chris, we remember. You lost your pen you fvkkin quilt.
          TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

No , it's the guy who Beefy beat ...twice!

Comment

Lame domestic level fight that nobody outside of the Uk will care about.

Comment

Bang average fight and still a massive step up... Eubank Jr career is the definition of smoke and mirrors

Comment

Eubank is not ready for a top level domestic fighter like brit bum Liam Smith. He needs more second rate fights at domestic level. If someone put a Liam Smith contract in front of Eubank he would pee himself. When they put a Golovkin contract in front of him he ran and hid under his mommies dress weeping.
                  Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 10-19-2021, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Must be Andrade - Eubank jr next spring, if everything goes smooth

Comment

Working...
                    X