Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abdullah Mason Inks With Top Rank, Goes Pro on Mayer-Hamadouche Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abdullah Mason Inks With Top Rank, Goes Pro on Mayer-Hamadouche Card

Cleveland native Abdullah Mason is ready to conquer the boxing world. The lightweight prodigy, who many insiders tabbed as one of the brightest talents in the American amateur system, is not wasting time. At 17 years old, Mason, part of The Mason Brothers family of fighters, signed a professional contract with Top Rank and will turn pro in a four-rounder Friday, Nov. 5 on the Mikaela Mayer-Maiva Hamadouche undercard at The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas (LIVE on ESPN+).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danm already signed to a top promotion at just 17? Kid must be the real deal.

Comment

Look forward to seeing the young prospect on that fight card. The Mayer/Hamadouche fight will be entertaining as well, nice contrast of fight styles. The French fighter brings it and has some rare power. Her only loss was to Persoon. Mayer going to have to be cool and disciplined and keep Hamadouche on the end of her jab.

Comment

Hell, it will be a minute before he see any $$$, Bob has moved the whole family and like he told Crawford; I’m losing money still so I can only pay you peanuts because you haven’t accomplished anything yet. That’s Jewish rationale for your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          Danm already signed to a top promotion at just 17? Kid must be the real deal.
          They signed Gabe Flores @ 16 we all saw how that turnout recently

Comment

Regarding the Mayer fight, I guess we will find out if her opponent Hamadouche is a Ham or a Douche, lol.

Comment

Why does he need both Top Rank and Antonio Leonard Promotions to co-promote?

Seems like he would save money by picking one and cutting the other out of the picture.

Comment

Working...
              X