Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as The Biggest Threat, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as The Biggest Threat, Says Warren

According to promoter Frank Warren, WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury views Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce as the biggest up and coming threat in the weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he's picking the next easiest target for himself given the immense difference in hand speed.

Comment

This doesnt surprise me that he would say that. I remember a year or two ago Joyce sparring Fury over in America and Fury saying he gave him a really good workout. And just because Joyce is a big, hard man with a good chin, a good jab, and he just keeps coming forward.

Comment

More than anyone else the boxers themselves no who to look out for

Comment

Warren looking to set up a huge easy payday in the UK for Fury vs Joyce, so they're trying to build Joyce up. Joyce is so damn slow that a mobile awkward Fury will easily get a UD in a stinker of a fight.

Comment

How convenient you happen to promote both....

Comment

Yep but anyway a decent fight. Fury wins by ud.
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I Agree w/ Fish Eyes because Joe Joyce has the Size & Power 2 Beat Fury

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  Warren looking to set up a huge easy payday in the UK for Fury vs Joyce, so they're trying to build Joyce up. Joyce is so damn slow that a mobile awkward Fury will easily get a UD in a stinker of a fight.
                  I think its a Real Fight not jus Cap by Frank Warren or anyone See Joe Joyce can Fight
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Joyce can fight and has a hard head, a top HW in this weak HW era, but he's slow as molasses and won't be able to do a thing against Fury if Fury just dances all 12 rounds.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X