Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Imma Fight Devin Haney In December, I Promise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Imma Fight Devin Haney In December, I Promise

Joseph 'Jo Jo' Diaz is going to fight for what he feels he's worth. Make no mistake, though--his immediate goal is to make his way to the ring for a shot at the WBC lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any time somebody says, "Imma" or "I'm finna"...chances are, NOTHING'S going to happen. We'll have to wait and see though. Lopez is locked in for November, Ryan's never going to get it together enough to fight anybody, Tank and Rolly are fighting and Devin's always "TBD" happy, so we never know.

Comment

Let's hope this fight happens as well as Lopez/Kambosos at the end of November. Need some movement in the division and less posturing.

Comment

Garcia is finished before he even got started. Nobody of revelance is going to sign on to fight this guy knowing he's just going to dip out with some lame excuse...

Comment

"Haney has found himself dragged into such instances . . . " Oh, really? Haney and Teo are two ducks in the same pond. All quack and no bite. They don't want to fight anybody. They want to quack at each other on social media while they rub oil on Bob Arum's back. Gross, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
            "Haney has found himself dragged into such instances . . . " Oh, really? Haney and Teo are two ducks in the same pond. All quack and no bite. They don't want to fight anybody. They want to quack at each other on social media while they rub oil on Bob Arum's back. Gross, dude.
            Hey there genius. Fought Nakatani, Commey, then the #1 PFP in all of boxing to unify. He then has a mandatory. Where do some of you idiots come from? Boxing IQ is not a prerequisite on this site. That much is obvious.

Comment

MGM Grand is too big of an arena for this fight. Haney barely sells and Hearn thinks he can put the fight there. This a co main event type of fight to hold at the MGM.
              LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

They better pay jojo the big bucks. Nothing in his resume shows he'd duck that overrated email bum hankey.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                  Garcia is finished before he even got started. Nobody of revelance is going to sign on to fight this guy knowing he's just going to dip out with some lame excuse...
                  I was going to say this as well. Thank you.

Comment

Jojo should take a stay busy fight in a co-main slot on Gilberto Ramirez next card before the end of the year

Comment

Working...
                    X