Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Makabu, Mchunu Reach Terms For WBC Cruiserweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Makabu, Mchunu Reach Terms For WBC Cruiserweight Title Fight, Avoid Purse Bid

Two of the best cruiserweights in the world have reached terms for an intriguing showdown. WBC cruiserweight titlist Ilunga 'Junior' Makabu and mandatory challenger Thabiso Mchunu are set to collide in an all-Africa showdown later this year. Their ordered fight was destined to head to a purse bid hearing, only for the two camps-Don King Productions for Makabu and Titov Promotions for Mchunu-to come to an agreement to avoid such a route.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Enjoyed their first fight, Mchunu has good skills and athleticism, Makabu a big puncher, slower starter coming on strong in the second half. From what I've seen of them since I think Makubu takes it again

Comment

I was quite confident Mchunu would beat Makabu the first time they fought. Just thought he’d comfortably outbox him. From what I remember, Mchunu picked up some early rounds then gassed and Makabu stopped him late in the first fight.

Comment

Anyone else remember when Mchunu schooled Eddie Chambers in Chambers' one and only fight at CW? Nash out

Comment

Good cruiserweight fight.

Comment

I like Makabu. He is a durable fighter always looking to entertain and let his hands go. I actually know very little about Mchunu.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Anyone else remember when Mchunu schooled Eddie Chambers in Chambers' one and only fight at CW? Nash out
              No... but I bet I go look it up. Thanks for that.
              Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X