No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeMarcus Corley vs. Cornell Hines Tops October 29 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeMarcus Corley vs. Cornell Hines Tops October 29 Card

Former WBO super lightweight world champion DeMarcus "Chop Chop" Corley will face fellow Washington, D.C., native Cornell Hines at the District's Entertainment & Sports Arena in the co-main event bout of Beltway Battles: The First Round. The event, promoted by Rising Star Promotions in association with Events DC, DHH Promotions, and TCMFB Boxing, will be broadcast live via Millions.Co pay-per-view on Oct. 29 beginning at 9:00 p.m. EST.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take his license away before gets hurt this is shameful another ****** who never saved his money
    MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Cant wait to see young Demarcus's rise to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Take his license away before gets hurt this is shameful another ****** who never saved his money
        This…………………..

Comment

Got a lot of love for Chop Chop but when will this end?

He's fought and been beaten by everyone for the past 20 years...even been KO'd in horrible fashion a few times. I don't mind a fighter fighting til they're 50 years old or late 40's...as long as you aren't out here getting KO'd or battered up too badly.

He's always in shape and that's always a plus; However, he's just taken way too many punches over the past 20 years and that needs to be addressed.

Comment

This is another sad day for boxing waiting to happen, he has a bunch of mouths to feed and continues to get beat to provide and it’s a shameful disgrace to boxing! I’d rather see Red Foxx and Shady Grady go at it.
            Last edited by hitmanjosh; 10-18-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

What a shameful situation. I met Chop Chop when I was in Vegas for the May-Pac fight, and he was hanging around with a huge bodyguard dressed to the nines but in a way like he was begging for attention and wanted to pose like he was a mover and shaker in boxing and someone famous. His bodyguard practically begged me to take a photo with him..To be fair he did have to hot ass chicks with him, and I hoped that maybe he actually had money b/c he has/had his own boxing themed clothing line, and certainly had a number of big fights that I assumed paid well. But doesn't he have 100 kids too? I dunno, all l know is this is just sad and shame on any promoter that puts this on.

Comment

Chop chop has hella children if I recall and that was nearly 20 years ago so I imagine he's probably had more since then. I just hope he doesn't get hurt while trying to provide for them and himself.

Comment

Man, I hope this about Chop Chop Jr or Chop Chop III.

Comment

Let's be fair. Chop Chop may pull a Gabe Rosado and upset some young upstart.

Comment

Working...
                    X