Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Tank Will Get Knocked The F--- Out! I Punch Way Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Tank Will Get Knocked The F--- Out! I Punch Way Harder!

Rolando "Rolly" Romero, 26-years-old. has promised to crush world champion Gervonta Davis when they battle on December 5 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, we'll shortly find out with these two, at least they're actually gonna get in the ring and prove it.
    Haney, Lopez, listen up . . .

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Well, we'll shortly find out with these two, at least they're actually gonna get in the ring and prove it.
      Haney, Lopez, listen up . . .
      This is hardly the same scenario. Haney, Lopez is 2 top fighters potentially coming together. Davis vs Romero is one top fighter against another guy, that just happens to be in-house and easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

This is hardly the same scenario. Haney, Lopez is 2 top fighters potentially coming together. Davis vs Romero is one top fighter against another guy, that just happens to be in-house and easy to make.
        Yes, I get get your point, but this is still two guys calling each other, where there also seems some genuine spite there. Now at least they've signed the contracts and are gonna walk the walk. Reading the report of the Haney-Lopez ringside handbag confrontation prompted my comment.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Yes, I get get your point, but this is still two guys calling each other, where there also seems some genuine spite there. Now at least they've signed the contracts and are gonna walk the walk. Reading the report of the Haney-Lopez ringside handbag confrontation prompted my comment.

Thanks
          You make a good valid point my friend. Walking the walk is definitely the way to go.

Comment

Probably only saying he'll do it in the first because Ryan Garcia says he'll do it in the second. Trying to look better than 2 fighters at the one time. Gotta do it for real though, and that is when his world comes crashing down lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              Probably only saying he'll do it in the first because Ryan Garcia says he'll do it in the second. Trying to look better than 2 fighters at the one time. Gotta do it for real though, and that is when his world comes crashing down lol.
              Rolly's weight cut is going to be brutal!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Rolly's weight cut is going to be brutal!
                Yeah he probably should be at 140 by now I guess. If he lands it could spring an upset, but I don't see him landing that cleanly.

Comment

We have seen what happens to some big talkers like Keith Thurman, Broner and others. Better to just get in the ring and do it. Rolly is entertaining but can he beat Tank? It remains to be seen.

Comment

If Rolly fights his usual way he will get knocked out in 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X