Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: If Tommy Loses To Jake Paul - His Brothers Will Batter Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Fury: If Tommy Loses To Jake Paul - His Brothers Will Batter Him!

John Fury has warned his youngest son, light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, that he would catch a beating from his brothers if he suffered a loss at the hands of Youtube star Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Egg weights coming out of retirement.

Comment

mate i was looking at tommy's boxrec and the boxers he faced have a combined record of 14 wins and 175 losses. Jake will be the best boxer he has faced. Sad but true
      Last edited by jkrames; 10-17-2021, 09:12 PM.
      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Is John Fury in that picture?

Comment

Father and son pimping each other. Tom is on record saying he had met Tyson twice before the show and that he barely knew his dad. Suddenly millions on the line and we are all one big family. The entertainment world is hilarious at times.
          Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
            mate i was looking at tommy's boxrec and the boxers he faced have a combined record of 14 wins and 175 losses. Jake will be the best boxer he has faced. Sad but true
            It’s probably true

that said, he’s been boxing since he was a kid and sparring heavyweights even when he was a teenager. So I think he knows how to handle himself in the ring. I don’t think his old man would back him so much if he was a too total no hoper. I think he has a bit of potential, just not much experience, limited amateur fights.

people have said in the gym he’s handled good level fighters in his weight class, so he should be able to beat Paul Logan.

If he can’t, he’s going nowhere.
            Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Father and son pimping each other. Tom is on record saying he had met Tyson twice before the show and that he barely knew his dad. Suddenly millions on the line and we are all one big family. The entertainment world is hilarious at times.
              When did he say that?

there’s plenty of old photos with him and Tyson. Tommy was even in the ring after the klitschko fight.

Also, I know and old fella called Tommy Dix, he was always around the boxing scene and he was talking about Tommy Fury, saying him and John used to visit him all the time, So it doesn’t ring true that he barely knew his dad.

there’s a young Tommy Fury out training with his dad and Tyson back when Peter was the trainer
              Attached Files
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-17-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It’s probably true

that said, he’s been boxing since he was a kid and sparring heavyweights even when he was a teenager. So I think he knows how to handle himself in the ring. I don’t think his old man would back him so much if he was a too total no hoper. I think he has a bit of potential, just not much experience, limited amateur fights.

people have said in the gym he’s handled good level fighters in his weight class, so he should be able to beat Paul Logan.

Fair enough. The winner faces Charlie Z?

Comment

Even as novice as Tommy is, surely he would beat Jake's ass.

Maybe let him build his record to at least 10 fights so he at least looks somewhat prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

It’s probably true

He had 12 amateur fights total.

Through 7 pro fights, the only guy he's fought with more than 2 wins to his name was 10-102-3.

He's really bad, that's why they're matching him with Jake Paul. Matchmakers know what they're doing. Just like they knew what they were doing when they fed Woodley to Paul. That's why it's so rare to see upsets like Sandor vs. Garcia in boxing. What it usually means is that the matchmaker fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X