Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sandor Martin Stuns Mikey Garcia, Wins Decision in Big Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sandor Martin Stuns Mikey Garcia, Wins Decision in Big Upset

Martin, Garcia Fight Photos Gallery - Fresno, California - In a welterweight bout, Sandor Martin (39-2, 13 KOs) pulled off a massive upset with a ten round majority decision over four division world champion Mikey Garcia (40-2, 30 KOs) (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

No killer instinct from Mikey at all. Time to hang them up. That or go back to 135 where he belongs but I doubt he wants to put in the work.

Comment

Mikey is short at 135. 130 was his limit, he slowed at 135 and he's getting beat in the 140s. I think he's lazy, he's only 5'6", something doesn't add up.

Comment

The most shocking thing on the night was that two of the three judges got it right. Boxing is so corrupt that I was actually shaking my head in disbelief that they DIDN'T rob Martin.

Comment

are you fuking kidding me, Mikey Garcia LOST to a spaniard uber driver they dragged up from super lightweight to 145 pounds because Mikey's fat ass was too lazy to make 140.

Mikey is DONE, stick a fork in him!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Mikey is short at 135. 130 was his limit, he slowed at 135 and he's getting beat in the 140s. I think he's lazy, he's only 5'6", something doesn't add up.

This spaniard grub hub delivery man that he fought last night is NOT a welterweight, he last fought at super lightweight. The ONLY reason Mikey made the fight at 145 is because he BALLOONS up in weight between fights, WAY up there, probably 180s or more. HE is too lazy to stay consistent and requested the 5 extra pounds. Big mistake because now the spaniard dry wall installer didnt have to cut an additional 5 pounds so had extra stamina.

Comment

Garcia looked like he was just going through the motions in a sparring session.

No killer instinct, no sense of urgency, no will to win, no passion whatsoever.

Seems like he just showed up to get a good workout and collect his check.

Comment

Working...
              X