Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Sandor Martin - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Mikey Garcia, Sandor Martin Scorecard BoxingScene Live - On Saturday, October 16, MIKEY GARCIA makes his highly anticipated return the ring after over a year out, facing off against European super lightweight champion SANDOR MARTIN live from Chukchansi Park, California. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lights Out Literally! LOL

Comment

Martin making Mikey look like a rank amateur. Mikey so damn lazy he thinks he doesn’t have to train and this is what he gets for it.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is so overrated it's not even funny. It gets me upset how overrated he is

Comment

If they give it to Mikey this was a f***ing ugly robbery.

Comment

Sandor Martin Wins in my card.

Comment

I’m shocked more that 2 of the the judges scored it right than Martin boxed as well as he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmaculate View Post
                Mikey Garcia is so overrated it's not even funny. It gets me upset how overrated he is
                You should go talk to someone if it gets you that upset.

Comment

they almost robbed martin.....whoever that judge that scored 95-95 needs to be kicked in the balls!
                  Santa_ Santa_ likes this.

Comment

Time for Mikey to hang em up and concentrate on CBD. His heart ain’t in it.
                    Last edited by Ropeydope; 10-16-2021, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X