Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete: It's Been an Exciting Ride, I Want The Bigger Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete: It's Been an Exciting Ride, I Want The Bigger Fights

Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete and Joet Gonzalez engaged in a border war for the ages. Navarrete (35-1, 29 KOs) retained his WBO featherweight world title with a bloody unanimous decision (118-110 and 116-112 2x) over Joet Gonzalez (24-2, 14 KOs) on Friday evening at Pechanga Arena San Diego.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Navarrete won but he was gettinntagged too much imo. Im not so sure about him moving up, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Navarrete won but he was gettinntagged too much imo. Im not so sure about him moving up, but we'll see.
      He did get hit but he also has an underrated defense. I think the announce team patronized the F out of Joet and made a big deal about anything he landed.

If anything Navarette needs to better his conditioning and core to reach that next level. Very fun fighter to watch.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

He can fight a bit, but its odd that a guy with such height & reach advantages can't throw a left jab.

Comment

Working...
        X