Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz On Haney Offer For December 3 Fight: Actually Send Contract This Time, *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz On Haney Offer For December 3 Fight: Actually Send Contract This Time, *****

Devin Haney and Joseph Diaz Jr. are once again locked in a war of words. Given recent developments, fans can only hope the renewed social media beef evolves into an actual fight in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like it. Diaz' willingness to fight any of these guys is refreshing, as is his trash talk. Hopefully the promotional banners allow this to happen on December 3. JoJo may not win against the top flight guys but he will bring it and I wouldn't be so quick to discount his chances at an upset.

Comment

Make this fight, Oscar.

With Ryan Garcia out a JoJo vs Haney bout would be a good substitute and a great way to close out the year in December.

Comment

Talk is cheap, calling someone out on Twitter does not mean anything. Let's sign the contracts.... I definitely don't want to hear anything about Diaz pricing himself out from the Haney camp for the simple fact that Diaz has proven he's ready and able, he did it with Fortuna, did it with Garcia, and now he's ready for Haney. If this fight does not get made, it's because of Hearn and Haney, their track record says so.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Make this fight, Oscar.

With Ryan Garcia out a JoJo vs Haney bout would be a good substitute and a great way to close out the year in December.
          I don't think it's up to Oscar, this is all Hearn and Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

They do need to get the money right.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Diaz fighting Garcia in the first place was entirely up to Diaz.
              Dare7 Dare7 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

These guys are hilarious. I've seen post after post blaming Haney for Garcia and Diaz turning down a title shot.
                mgame mgame Rodtang Rodtang like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Yeah but you can't blame him. That was a better fight than Haney for several reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post

These guys are hilarious. I've seen post after post blaming Haney for Garcia and Diaz turning down a title shot.
                    The only thing that's hilarious is Haney fighting 40 year olds and barely surviving.... Or Haney never fighting anyone that poses danger, name a good name on Haney's resume? Again this is all Haney if the fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X