Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin: Once Mikey Garcia And I Are In the Ring, The Whole World Will Know Who I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin: Once Mikey Garcia And I Are In the Ring, The Whole World Will Know Who I Am

Sandor Martin seemed eager, though in a good way ahead of the most difficult test of his pro career. The reigning European junior welterweight titlist steps up in weight--and well up in competition level--for his upcoming showdown with former four-division titlist Mikey Garcia. The bout will take place at a maximum catchweight of 145 pounds, to air live this Saturday from Chukchansi Park in Fresno, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My friend, u have been eating too much Iberian jamon y queso, if u think u will beat Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      My friend, u have been eating too much Iberian jamon y queso, if u think u will beat Mikey Garcia.
      Have honestly never heard of or seen any of this Sandor cat fights but AK and Barak on DAZN were saying that he's actually a pretty good technical boxer. No possibility of a Valdez vs Conceciao playing out here or a competitive fight?

Comment

Yeah whatever you say, dude.

Comment

Let's not forget that Mikey Garcia damn near lost to a faded Jessie Vargas.

Comment

The Spanish guy who got his ass beat by Mikey?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Let's not forget that Mikey Garcia damn near lost to a faded Jessie Vargas.
              Come on now,Vargas is far from "faded" homeboy. Vargas is by no means elite but is a solid,skilled welter,tough outing for anyone.

Comment

Why? MIkey Garcia is the most overated boxer i know. Yes he has been a champion in multiple divisions but he doesnt impress me. He is good fundamentally but he is basic. He has never impressed me in any fight he has fought. i dont see the constant adulation for him. He is a very respectable dude like his Brother . I actually lost £50 as i bet he would pull a no show with Spence. I was shocked when i saw him make his ring walk
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

The whole world doesn't even know or care who Mikey Garcia is. Good luck guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Come on now,Vargas is far from "faded" homeboy. Vargas is by no means elite but is a solid,skilled welter,tough outing for anyone.
                    IF you go to a draw with current Adrien Broner and can't convince judges you were clearly superior against him, you're faded bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X