Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is a Real Easy Fight, I Will End His Boxing Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Jake Paul is a Real Easy Fight, I Will End His Boxing Career!

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury has promised to end the career of Youtube star turned boxer Jake Paul. The 22-year-old Fury, the younger brother of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is nearing an agreement to fight Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy struggled against a way undersized MMA bum.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
      This guy struggled against a way undersized MMA bum.
      Yep! War Jake Paul.

Comment

Who ever take more steroids wins

Comment

He should beat Jake, or it would be embarrassing if he didn't. He is a Fury after all, although neither he or cousin Hughie are anywhere near Tyson's level.

Then again, it doesn't seem like any heavyweight today would beat Tyson anyway.

Comment

If Tommy, loses he needs to retire.

Comment

Who knew that romancing some tart on love island will earn you a shot at the biggest prospect in world boxing. The magnificent jake paul in his prime.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                He should beat Jake, or it would be embarrassing if he didn't. He is a Fury after all, although neither he or cousin Hughie are anywhere near Tyson's level.

Then again, it doesn't seem like any heavyweight today would beat Tyson anyway.
                Hughie is fringe world level. Never been down and has won multiple rounds vs top opponents - Parker (won imo) Pulev, Povetkin. Walked through everything Povetkin had and is a fight for anyone. Tommy, struggled badly with a journeyman a couple of fights ago and looks hopeless to me, so I wouldn't put Tommy in the same category as Hughie. Just being a Fury doesn't make someone automatically good. There was another Fury HW, I watched a few of his fights, won about 5, then lost to a journeyman and retired, also a CW Fury called Dempsey arrived on the scene and left just as quickly. Tommy is more in that group, nowhere near Hughie, who whilst nowhere near Tyson, is wildly underrated. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                  Who knew that romancing some tart on love island will earn you a shot at the biggest prospect in world boxing. The magnificent jake paul in his prime.
                  . I’ll take that as intended as a tongue in cheek remark … nice one

Comment

If Tommy Fury beats Jake Paul, he'll be the best Tommy Fury of his era.

Comment

Working...
                    X