Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lindolfo Delgado Drops, Decisions Juan Garcia Mendez Over Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lindolfo Delgado Drops, Decisions Juan Garcia Mendez Over Eight

Promising prospect Lindolfo Delgado proved that his promise is still high. The 2016 Olympian Delgado used the aggression Juan Garcia Mendez brought to the bout against him in the all-Mexican clash, connecting with beautiful and damaging counter shots all night from the come-forward fighter to score a unanimous decision victory in an eight-round welterweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No head movement at all and keeps his hands by his side. Delgado will get slept at the higher levels with those two gaping flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      No head movement at all and keeps his hands by his side. Delgado will get slept at the higher levels with those two gaping flaws.
      Interesting. I read a post once ( can't remember the thread topic ) and someone said there were 3 prospects they thought were gonna go on to be the stars in this division. Elvis Rodriguez, Antuanne Russell and Lindolfo Delgado. So I checked them out at the time, as I hadn't heard of them, and I was most impressed with Rodriguez, and least impressed with Delgado. This was about a year ago roughly I think, and I haven't watched them since, except Russell vs Santiago. Interestingly Rodriguez is the first to lose. I'll have to check this fight out as there's more to see with 8 rounds completed.

Comment

Working...
      X