Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Don't Want To Compare Myself To Other Fighters, I Do Things For My History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Don't Want To Compare Myself To Other Fighters, I Do Things For My History

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez is intent on doing something that no other fighter from his country has ever accomplished. That's not to say he'll consider himself to have outdone every other fighter to come from Mexico should he prevail in his November 6 undisputed super middleweight championship showdown with Caleb Plant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fielding, kovalev, Smith, Yildirim and Saunders
    SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Heavier Champion, Heavier Champion, Undefeated Heavier Champion, For Heavier Championship belt, Undefeated Heavier Champion,
      who would you prefer tmt? Jake Paul? Maybe someone competing at different weight class, but surely against better caliber of opponents than you just roasted. Maybe Tyson Fury should be next? He just had a big win.
      Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        That’s 4 world champs, 5 total belts and 1 mandatory. Clown.

Comment

Canelo is really speaking some intelligent jazz lately. I’m warming up to him again after the special tea and Mexican beef debacle

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post

Heavier Champion, Heavier Champion, Undefeated Heavier Champion, For Heavier Championship belt, Undefeated Heavier Champion,
            who would you prefer tmt? Jake Paul? Maybe someone competing at different weight class, but surely against better caliber of opponents than you just roasted. Maybe Tyson Fury should be next? He just had a big win.
            He’s just hating because Floyd almost got ktfo by Logan Paul in the first round of their fight. Floyd was just saved by the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Canelo is really speaking some intelligent jazz lately. I’m warming up to him again after the special tea and Mexican beef debacle
              I have a lot of respect for the Young Man myself! 154, 160, 175, and now 3 belts @ 168? That's insane! What's funny is how Callum Smith was HOF status before Canelo beat him, and now suddenly "he's a bum!" Haters gonna hate!

Comment

Alvarez is ahead of his contemporaries

why would he compare himself

Comment

Sounds like Canelo is taking the high road while subtly throwing shade at Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Sounds like Canelo is taking the high road while subtly throwing shade at Crawford.
                    I don’t think he’s worried about Crawford in any contextual reference. Crawford still considers himself P4P #1. Canelo has the better resume and has had the more adversity in opponents. That means Canelo could even do Crawford the favor of 164lbs perhaps. But Bud is happy draining at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X