No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love Inks Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Montana Love has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Love (16-0-1 8 KOs) dazzled on his last outing, forcing Ivan Baranchyk to retire after seven rounds in his Cleveland hometown, and the unbeaten 26 year old will now look to kick on from that triumph and climb the rankings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why? Love seems like a good fighter and Hearn hasn't been able to do much for his American stable.

Comment

Another career bites the dust.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why? Love seems like a good fighter and Hearn hasn't been able to do much for his American stable.
        Hearn pays his fighters good money to fight bums.
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

good for him, looked good vs Baranchyk

Comment

Because he'll be built up over his 3 fight deal, sign an extension, then put in with Haney. Eddie needs opponents for Haney big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              Because he'll be built up over his 3 fight deal, sign an extension, then put in with Haney. Eddie needs opponents for Haney big time.
              Did Hearn say Haney is fighting Maxi Hughes? Hearn has talent in his stable he just doesn't know how to do anything right.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I thought he fought great his last outing. That was the first time i knew of him. I wish i had the courage to bet on him that night. good luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Did Hearn say Haney is fighting Maxi Hughes? Hearn has talent in his stable he just doesn't know how to do anything right.
                  I've not heard if that is happening. It was said tongue in cheek at his last fight, to help boost its profile, but Hughes has it in his head now and wants it. Not a big fight for Haney, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as he's struggling for opponent's. Hearns stable is thin on the ground at 135 and 140. And at 135 there's nobody of the level Haney needs right now. Last I heard there was a suggestion that his next fight could be at 140, which would be a non title fight, as there's just nobody at 135 for him. The top guys don't wanna know.

Comment

He'd give Haney a problem right now if they fought. They are probably very close to the same level. Montana is fighting heavier guys.
                    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-14-2021, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X