Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has broken his silence regarding last Saturday night's knockout loss to WBC king Tyson Fury. In their third, and most exciting meeting, Fury overcame two knockdowns to knock Wilder out in the eleventh round at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

What you guys think?

bronzebomber Wow, what a hell of a night! I would like to first and foremost thank God for allowing me to give the world another part of me that’s driven with passion and determination. I would like to thank my team and my fans for sticking by my side through this long process. I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed in the outcome but after reflecting on my journey, I now see that what God wanted me to experience is far greater than what I expected to happen. We didn’t get the win but a wise man once said the victories are within the lessons. I’ve learned that sometimes you have to lose to win. Although, I wanted the win I enjoyed seeing the fans win even more. Hopefully, I proved that I am a true Warrior and a true King in this sport. Hopefully, WE proved that no matter how hard you get hit with trials and tribulations you can always pick yourself up to live and fight again for what you believe in. Last but not least I would like to congratulate @gypsyking101for his victory and thank you for the great historical memories that will last forever.

Comment

Who was the ghost writer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
        What you guys think?

bronzebomber Wow, what a hell of a night! I would like to first and foremost thank God for allowing me to give the world another part of me that’s driven with passion and determination. I would like to thank my team and my fans for sticking by my side through this long process. I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed in the outcome but after reflecting on my journey, I now see that what God wanted me to experience is far greater than what I expected to happen. We didn’t get the win but a wise man once said the victories are within the lessons. I’ve learned that sometimes you have to lose to win. Although, I wanted the win I enjoyed seeing the fans win even more. Hopefully, I proved that I am a true Warrior and a true King in this sport. Hopefully, WE proved that no matter how hard you get hit with trials and tribulations you can always pick yourself up to live and fight again for what you believe in. Last but not least I would like to congratulate @gypsyking101for his victory and thank you for the great historical memories that will last forever.
        Wilder would have won the fight if Fury wasn’t the Cheat and PEDs king of the HW division. People forget that Fury cheated and was caught using PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensbury Does rule View Post
          The Farmer that Fury bribed when he tested positive for PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs

Comment

His people doing some damage control. Wonder who typed that for him.

Comment

There you have it. He at last congratulates the Gypsy King!
              Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

There you have it. He at last congratulates the Gypsy King!
                Props to Beyonce Wilder for congratulating Tyson”PEDs King” Fury, who was caught cheating and tested positive for PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensbury Does rule View Post
                  Wilder's always been behind his own Insta. Remember, he doesn't trust others.

Chances are, Malik had a long talk with him.

Comment

Very nice words from Deontay, he's now gained even more respect from me. Hoping to hear him and Tyson on a podcast soon!!

Comment

Working...
                    X