Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Embrace Fury if He Saw Him Again, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Would Embrace Fury if He Saw Him Again, Says Manager

Shelly Finkel, co-manager of former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, says his boxer does have respect for Tyson Fury and believes there would be a show of sportsmanship if they meet face to face in the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s cool. But can Wilder embrace the Farmer who Tyson “PEDs King” Fury bribed to give fake testimony when he was caught cheating and tested positive for PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs?

Comment

The question is does Fury biatch slap him when he goes for that embrace ?

Comment

Shelly Finkel? Who gives a fck what he says??

Wilder has no problem speaking for himself. When Wilder says it, that will mean something

Comment

That wilder wasn’t totally coherent is believable. He was beaten up and brutally knocked out and from the 3rd round on was fighting on instinct alone after his eardrum was again busted from the pinpoint accurate fury overhand right that he throws to opponents ears. They got him out and immediately to the hospital. I remember when they were actually quite friendly with each other to the point where wilder said he was going to go to England to support fury during his issues. Clearly fury is upset about this no longer being the case. It took years for Frazier to put his bitterness away from the things Ali said to him perhaps these two will one day be on friendly terms
          chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            That’s cool. But can Wilder embrace the Farmer who Tyson “PEDs King” Fury bribed to give fake testimony when he was caught cheating and tested positive for PEDs and was suspended for 2yrs?
            Who cares?
            Damn
            Wilder sore losers Fans are everywhere
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

A lot of grown men with hurt feelings....

Comment

Nothing like hand-to-hand combat with another man — three times! — to bond you. Duran and Leonard are lifelong friends, despite the seeming animosity all those years ago. Same happened with Ali and Frazier towards the end of their lives.
                Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

I'm no long a fan of Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder if he betrays his principles. F-THAT! Embrace Tyson Fury? After you accused him of drugging and assaulted you in the ring with egg-weights? Yo, I swear I'm done with Deontay Wilder if he comes with this Adrien Broner shyte!

That is some clown ass $ht, why dont you bend over and kiss his ass?! Thank you for making me take you to court for a rematch, even though I gave you two chances? What wrong with the brother? Hes got a couple of screws loose, or something if hes talking like how Shelly Finkle is describing their dialogue.

Get your mind right Deontay.

Comment

People are making too much out of Wilder not shaking Fury's hand. We all have different emotions at different times under distress. I'll never hold that against anyone. Now if Wilder had punched fury at that time, that would be a different story. I could not have been more impressed with the fighting heart Wilder showed last Saturday - it was a full display of valor if there ever was one.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X