Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler, Ahead of Casimero Title Fight, Inks With Probellum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler, Ahead of Casimero Title Fight, Inks With Probellum

Probellum has announced the promotional signing of former IBF bantamweight champion Paul Butler - ahead of his upcoming world title clash with John Riel Casimero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've not been keeping up with the ins and outs of Probellum, does anyone know if this is a Daniel Kinahan-related operation?

Comment

Probellum seems to be making very swift progress in Europe and the USA alike, looks like a whole lot of potential new faces on pbc

Comment

Hmmm.... Probellum is making some swift cool technical moves and making noise that got rhythm right now.... Let's see how it goes but Richard is really moving at speed all the way up.....

I will like to see who will be probellum allies and foes, or maybe they'll be cordial with all stables..

Comment

Originally posted by Dare7 View Post
          Hmmm.... Probellum is making some swift cool technical moves and making noise that got rhythm right now.... Let's see how it goes but Richard is really moving at speed all the way up.....

I will like to see who will be probellum allies and foes, or maybe they'll be cordial with all stables..
          Except for golden boy i expect

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            I've not been keeping up with the ins and outs of Probellum, does anyone know if this is a Daniel Kinahan-related operation?
            Got off my ass and looked this up myself; seems from an initial glance that Probellum have been hiring people who've been closely associated with Kinahan in the recent past to do their PR (etc.). Doesn't look good from a criminal corruption standpoint. Interesting that Schaefer's the face of this.

Comment

It's a money making strategy, a shotgun approach. Bet on as many horses as you can, buy as many lottery tickets, play all the slots, sign everybody. Something is bound to hit. Floyd has Tank and flushes his stable regularly. Tank is his cash cow, but Floyd will put a guy in deep quick. I'm talking Floyd the promoter and a different business plan, not his personals.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post

Got off my ass and looked this up myself; seems from an initial glance that Probellum have been hiring people who've been closely associated with Kinahan in the recent past to do their PR (etc.). Doesn't look good from a criminal corruption standpoint. Interesting that Schaefer's the face of this.
                I wonder if that means they sign Fury

Comment

Easy fight for Quadro Alas Johnriel Casimero.

Comment

Working...
                  X