Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on Haymon: I Like This Relationship; Makes Me Happy To Do The Fights That Fans Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on Haymon: I Like This Relationship; Makes Me Happy To Do The Fights That Fans Want

Canelo Alvarez seems to have found peace at the business end of his career. A longtime client of Oscar De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions, Alvarez, the WBC/WBO/WBA 168-pound champion, famously parted ways with the company last year. Since then, he has been a free agent, a status that has allowed him most recently to strike a deal for his next fight under the banner of Golden Boy's arch-rival, Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol ok. Literally no one wants to see this stupid fight.
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      Lol ok. Literally no one wants to see this stupid fight.

This.

caleb plant is garbage and only beat bums. hurry up and get this over with. canelo will break this guys face and we can move on to either beterbiev or bivol at 175

and i will rage if canelo brings bivol down to 168. fight him for his title at 175

Comment

Fast Car on suicide alert after reading this headline.

Comment

Ggg was the biggest blessing to canelo. Became turbo charged after the war 160-168 his ideal range. Also gave canelo confidence to speak english. Now this nee english speaking sh.. Talking action pact fighter fluent in spanish cause hispanic is what boxing needs this n somewhat relivent hw boxing class with a champ that knows how to market not a mcgregar marketer no1 that good but close. Add in ryan garcia potential starting 2022 n build off a teflo rivalry boxing has potentional to be brought back
          Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

It looks like Canelo will be staying with the Al Haymon, the PBC and Showtime for awhile. The other bidders like Top Rank and Matchroom just cannot match his guarantee.

Comment

lol...this thread title alone must have 75 percent of this forum seething...i love it...guaranteed this thread will be on page 4 by tomorrow! lol

Comment

Uh oh spaghettio! This can’t be good news for the 4/8chan crew!
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Eddie Hearn will be seething

Comment

It’s got bog all to do with his guarantee. It’s because Bendavidez and Plant and Charlo are the 3 guys left at middle that Canelo wants to fight and they’re all PBC - he’s beaten everyone matchroom had to offer. Also, it doesn’t matter who wants to see the plant fight - it’s not about money directly, it’s about the belts and legacy. Canelo said on moving up he wanted all the belts. Nobody will care whether the plant fight was any good in 10 years but they will see someone’s name as undisputed. Plus once he had all the belts all roads stop at him even more so. Then he’ll move up to LH and attempt the same plus Beterviev will be a couple of years older and more beatable then - like he tried with GGG and like he got stung by Mayweather. Sugar Ray only fought Marvin when he’d lost a step in his words - nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                    X