Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter Angelo Di Carlo Talks Demsey McKean, Liam Paro Going Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter Angelo Di Carlo Talks Demsey McKean, Liam Paro Going Global

ACE Boxing's Group's Demsey McKean and Liam Paro have set off to new lands in search of opportunities, with the pair heading to the UK and USA respectively with the backing of Promoter Angelo Di Carlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both good Commonwealth level fighter's!

Comment

I actually like Demsey, he reminds me of the boxers from the ancient times both in appearance and in his movements on the ring. I don't say he can threat anyone in the highest ranks, but could be a nice test match for the likes of jj or yoka.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        I actually like Demsey, he reminds me of the boxers from the ancient times both in appearance and in his movements on the ring. I don't say he can threat anyone in the highest ranks, but could be a nice test match for the likes of jj or yoka.
        Dempsey Vs Joyce & Paro Vs Sam Maxwell works well for me.
        Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Not as many fighters are willing to leave their homeland to fight abroad these days. Tua, Golota & Botha all came to the US early in their careers because at that time the best sparring & fights were in America. Now the UK has a lot of HWs at all levels to spar with along with the US. I’d have to look it up but how many times has Joshua fought abroad? I can only think of 2 fights. Both with Ruiz & one was in neutral ground (Saudi Arabia). Yoka doesn’t seem to want to leave France. I think McKean going to the UK is a very good move. Fury has fought in several countries. Wilder has pretty much stayed at home for the most part.
          Last edited by joe strong; 10-14-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Dempsey Vs Joyce & Paro Vs Sam Maxwell works well for me.
            Maxwell needs to rematch Ennis Brown first. But a Maxwell vs Paro match up, would certainly be interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X