Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: What Has Golovkin Done Since He Fought Me? Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: What Has Golovkin Done Since He Fought Me? Nothing!

Given the excitement generated by last week's trilogy fight between heavyweight rivals Tyson Fury (31-0-1, 22 KO's) and Deontay Wilder (42-2-1, 41 KO's), some fans are wondering if we will ever see a third showdown between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (56 -1-2, 38 KO's) and Gennadiy Golovkin (41-1-1, 36 KO's).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He fought killers like Szeremeta and Rolls!

Comment

Golovkin since Canelo fight: 0 champions beaten, 2 uber drivers.
      Canelo since Golovkin fight: 5 champions beaten.

Comment

Canelo is right. ggg hasn't been that active, arguably lost to derevyanchenko, had a few bum fights and is clearly a liability to dazn. He doesn't want to fight the top guys at MW. Canelo on the other hand has been fighting in 2 more weight classes, won multiple titles and is on the verge of being undisputed champ, something ggg failed to do. In my opinion, if ggg doesn't want to be in the mix, he should just retire. He turns 40 next year.
        ggg is not just going to waltz in and get a 3rd canelo fight when so much has happened between them and the gap is so wide in canelo's favour. Even if ggg gets a canelo fight, he is going to get demolished this time. Canelo has gotten so good and ggg has regressed a lot.

Comment

He is expected to face WBA champion Ryota Murata in a trilogy fight in December.
          High quality BS editing & proofreading as usual.

Comment

Probably enjoying life and not gaf about fighting after being robbed twice.

Comment

Very true. Yet still alot Mexicans claim Golovkin is destroying opponents and that’s why Canelo is scared

Comment

It's true, he hasn't done much since he beat Canelo twice.

Comment

He's fought the guy twice so although I'd love to see a third, he's got no obligation or pressure to do so. Especially without losing either bout officially.

Comment

Rolls, Robbing Shortychenko, Kamil Toe......impressive

Comment

Working...
                    X